East Coast Spring Football Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mason Dixon Bulldogs Starting Early

+2
big54
BulldogsGM
6 posters

Go down

Mason Dixon Bulldogs Starting Early Empty Mason Dixon Bulldogs Starting Early

Post  BulldogsGM Sun May 10, 2009 11:14 pm

We are starting to think about next season as this one comes to an end and would like to invite anyone interseted in playing on our team next year to contact Dustin Null at dmmjnull@yahoo.com we will be having try-outs/ mini camp in september and hope to feild a team with the same pride and heart and much more skill and disapline next year.

Last edited by BulldogsGM on Fri Jun 12, 2009 7:25 pm; edited 2 times in total
BulldogsGM
BulldogsGM
All-Star

Back to top Go down

Mason Dixon Bulldogs Starting Early Empty Re: Mason Dixon Bulldogs Starting Early

Post  big54 Mon May 11, 2009 4:00 pm

you guys are alright
big54
big54
All World

Back to top Go down

Mason Dixon Bulldogs Starting Early Empty Re: Mason Dixon Bulldogs Starting Early

Post  OUTLAW54 Mon May 11, 2009 4:41 pm

Good luck coach

I hope to see you guys back next year much improved. Work on recruiting your offensive line first Cool

I also want to give your staff and especially your players a lot of credit for never giving up and playing with class and dignity. I have seen at least one team fold a year since my first DFL year in 2004 Shocked
OUTLAW54
OUTLAW54
All World

Back to top Go down

Post  BulldogsGM Mon May 11, 2009 4:47 pm

were not going anywhere we have lots of things we are planning for next year, I hate to see that some other teams have to fold but I can understand why we have only had about 15-20 guys tha last few weeks and seems like we can start a game strong but it doesnt last with players having to go both ways and special teams but thanks to all for the support
BulldogsGM
BulldogsGM
All-Star

Back to top Go down

Post  OUTLAW54 Mon May 11, 2009 5:09 pm

Tigercoach74 wrote:were not going anywhere we have lots of things we are planning for next year, I hate to see that some other teams have to fold but I can understand why we have only had about 15-20 guys tha last few weeks and seems like we can start a game strong but it doesnt last with players having to go both ways and special teams but thanks to all for the support

My first year in the league was like that.

We had a few talented players, one is still playing Arena, but when lineman have to go both ways, it kills anything.

Back then, the DFL had 35 man roster limits, but by the end of the year and with all the injuries and losses, we were close to 15. 13 for one game!
OUTLAW54
OUTLAW54
All World

Back to top Go down

Post  BulldogsGM Tue May 12, 2009 10:58 am

we will get there we have a bunch of guys that want to play for us but have a difference of opinion with the team owner
BulldogsGM
BulldogsGM
All-Star

Back to top Go down

Post  BulldogsGM Fri Jun 12, 2009 7:31 pm

OK guys here is the info I am the former coach for the Waynesboro Tigers I was let go due to some internal issues I will be starting a team for the 2010 season we will be called the Mason Dixon Bulldogs we will be based out of south centeral PA we will have several returning guys form the tigers as well a a bunch of new faces please feel free to shoot me an email if you would like to be put on our mailing list as we will be having a team members meeting toward the end of july as well as be starting a practice/conditioning schedule at a later date
BulldogsGM
BulldogsGM
All-Star

Back to top Go down

Post  NueveRadioTres Sat Jun 13, 2009 10:59 am

Just for clarification. Will the W. Tigers still be a team or will they now be the Bulldogs? Or are they two completely seperate teams?
NueveRadioTres
NueveRadioTres
All World

Back to top Go down

Post  BulldogsGM Sat Jun 13, 2009 12:49 pm

My understanding is that the W. Tigers are going to be renamed to the Franklin County Tigers and will be owned by the owner that had the tigers in the 2009 season, I will be starting the Mason Dixon Bulldogs which will consist of alot of the 2009 tigers players as they wish to go with me in this new team. Hope that helps a little.

Are you interested in playing?
BulldogsGM
BulldogsGM
All-Star

Back to top Go down

Post  NueveRadioTres Tue Jun 16, 2009 9:43 pm

BulldogsGM wrote:My understanding is that the W. Tigers are going to be renamed to the Franklin County Tigers and will be owned by the owner that had the tigers in the 2009 season, I will be starting the Mason Dixon Bulldogs which will consist of alot of the 2009 tigers players as they wish to go with me in this new team. Hope that helps a little.

Not looking for a new team. I play with the Bulls.
NueveRadioTres
NueveRadioTres
All World

Back to top Go down

Post  DaFreak15 Tue Jun 16, 2009 10:09 pm

Bulls93 wrote:
BulldogsGM wrote:My understanding is that the W. Tigers are going to be renamed to the Franklin County Tigers and will be owned by the owner that had the tigers in the 2009 season, I will be starting the Mason Dixon Bulldogs which will consist of alot of the 2009 tigers players as they wish to go with me in this new team. Hope that helps a little.

MAN THE BULLS SUCK U BETER FIND A NEW TEAM
DaFreak15
DaFreak15
All World

Back to top Go down

Post  Whiffa #58 Tue Jun 16, 2009 10:36 pm

He said he under "contract" Freak and he HAS to return to the Bulls next year. And yes im serious. lmao
Whiffa #58
Whiffa #58
All World

Back to top Go down

Post  NueveRadioTres Wed Jun 17, 2009 7:48 am

DaFreak15 wrote:
Bulls93 wrote:

MAN THE BULLS SUCK U BETER FIND A NEW TEAM

Jabriel....you suck! Lol. I'm not going to take this verbal abuse.

Whiff we will talk. I think you miss understood me.
NueveRadioTres
NueveRadioTres
All World

Back to top Go down

Post  BulldogsGM Wed Jul 01, 2009 9:42 am

here are some of the needs:
O-Line
QB
I need some very agresive linebackers Twisted Evil
BulldogsGM
BulldogsGM
All-Star

Back to top Go down

Post  BulldogsGM Sun Jul 19, 2009 8:13 pm

I will have a meeting on July 25th at norlo park paviloin in fayettville at 10am I will have some breakfast snacks and drinks we will be going over this comming season as well as what you as players want to see should not last very long but I would like to see all my returning players there as well as any new players that would like more info feel free to bring the familly just let me know if you are comming I will be making phone call in the next few days
we need to go over some thing for next season

Dustin Null
Bulldogs GM
717-496-6045
BulldogsGM
BulldogsGM
All-Star

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down