East Coast Spring Football Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Charles County Lions

5 posters

Go down

Charles County Lions Empty Charles County Lions

Post  PapaLion Tue Aug 18, 2009 6:29 am

The Charles County Lions are looking for some coaches for the 2010 season and will have try-outs for players in Oct then start a mimi-camp
info call Tim Pogar 240-299-7760
www.charlescountylions.com
charlescountylions@yahoo.com

PapaLion

Back to top Go down

Charles County Lions Empty Re: Charles County Lions

Post  NC_free_agent Tue Aug 18, 2009 4:28 pm

Tim,

My family and I just moved into the BrandyWine/Waldorf area from Charlotte, NC. I was a semi-pro coach down there for the last 5 years. I see on the website that you guys look pretty set with coaches and are successful program. I was wondering what coaching position are you looking to fill.

NC_free_agent

Back to top Go down

Post  coach crow Wed Aug 19, 2009 10:25 am

Can I coach your team please, please, please.....I promise I'm really good. The team I coached last year had an undefeated season and went deep into the playoffs.............LMAO

Just kidding Tim, good luck in your search!!!
coach crow
coach crow
All World

Back to top Go down

Post  NC_free_agent Wed Aug 19, 2009 10:57 am

Coach Crow,

I see your name as part of the coaching staff in 2009. Are you not on the staff this year

NC_free_agent

Back to top Go down

Post  coach crow Wed Aug 19, 2009 11:01 am

Rus,

Unfortunately not, I wanted the team to take an aggressive direction as far as offence goes and he wants a more simple style. Just conflict in philosphy that wasn't handled well be the teams management.
coach crow
coach crow
All World

Back to top Go down

Post  NC_free_agent Wed Aug 19, 2009 11:05 am

Coach,

So where do you plan on coaching this season?

NC_free_agent

Back to top Go down

Post  coach crow Wed Aug 19, 2009 11:11 am

Rus,

Right now thats all up in the air, I've been in communication with people from the Maryland Hurricanes, PG Knights, F Outlaws, and Del Punishers. I know you just moved up this way but there all pretty good teams. Outlaws are the league champs, Canes and Pun where legit playoff teams and the Knight squeek into the playoffs at 4-6. I may even go back to the Lions....?????? Right now I'm leaning towards the Knight because there close but I need more communication from them first. So nothing is set in stone.
coach crow
coach crow
All World

Back to top Go down

Post  coach crow Wed Aug 19, 2009 11:13 am

I may start my own team, I have some things in the work for a Alexandria based team. But thats not #1 option at this point
coach crow
coach crow
All World

Back to top Go down

Post  NC_free_agent Wed Aug 19, 2009 11:26 am

Coach,

I know the area pretty well, this is our sesond time here, my wife is station in Indian Head. Starting a new team may be something that I may be more interested in. If your looking for a partner in that I would be very interest.

NC_free_agent

Back to top Go down

Post  coach crow Wed Aug 19, 2009 11:30 am

Rus,

Is that so, well like I said that would be a last option. Unless it unfold that right way. But here is my numbers call me this evening.
757-363-1469(c)
301-669-3475(O)
By the way what side of the ball do you coach?
coach crow
coach crow
All World

Back to top Go down

Post  NC_free_agent Wed Aug 19, 2009 11:33 am

Coach,

No problem coach, I coach Defence with a focus on D-Line and Linebackers. Talk to you this evening.

NC_free_agent

Back to top Go down

Post  DaFreak15 Wed Aug 19, 2009 12:15 pm

Coach Crow wrote:Rus,

Right now thats all up in the air, I've been in communication with people from the Maryland Hurricanes, PG Knights, F Outlaws, and Del Punishers. I know you just moved up this way but there all pretty good teams. Outlaws are the league champs, Canes and Pun where legit playoff teams and the Knight squeek into the playoffs at 4-6. I may even go back to the Lions....?????? Right now I'm leaning towards the Knight because there close but I need more communication from them first. So nothing is set in stone.
we need another coach too
DaFreak15
DaFreak15
All World

Back to top Go down

Post  coach crow Wed Aug 19, 2009 1:13 pm

DaFreak15 wrote:
Coach Crow wrote:Rus,

we need another coach too

I been in contact with whiff and one of your other coaches. Like I said it up in the air until I find the right situation.
coach crow
coach crow
All World

Back to top Go down

Post  MamaLion Sun Aug 23, 2009 1:03 am

The Charles County Lions Organization is two years old and heading into its 3rd season. The Lions went 7 and 3 in its first year and went into the 2nd round of the playoffs, losing to the South Jersey Generals. The Lions went 11 and 1 in its second year, losing their first game in the 3rd round of the playoffs, again to the South Jersey Generals. The Charles County Lions will enter its third year under the same leadership and philosophy that has brought them this far. We hope to have the same or better measure of success that we have had before but of course no one knows what each year will bring. That is why this game is so wonderfully exciting.

The Charles County Lions Organization advertises for coaches every year because a well staffed football organization is usually a contender. We lost our receiver's coach during the season and you never know what life circumstance may change to prevent a coach from returning. So, the Charles County Lions Organization would again like to invite anyone who is interested in coaching to please contact us.

Tim Pogar - 240-299-7760
MamaLion
MamaLion
All World

http://www.charlescountylions.com

Back to top Go down

Post  coach crow Mon Aug 24, 2009 10:07 am

MamaLion wrote:The Charles County Lions Organization is two years old and heading into its 3rd season. The Lions went 7 and 3 in its first year and went into the 2nd round of the playoffs, losing to the South Jersey Generals. The Lions went 11 and 1 in its second year, losing their first game in the 3rd round of the playoffs, again to the South Jersey Generals. The Charles County Lions will enter its third year under the same leadership and philosophy that has brought them this far. We hope to have the same or better measure of success that we have had before but of course no one knows what each year will bring. That is why this game is so wonderfully exciting.

The Charles County Lions Organization advertises for coaches every year because a well staffed football organization is usually a contender. We lost our receiver's coach during the season and you never know what life circumstance may change to prevent a coach from returning. So, the Charles County Lions Organization would again like to invite anyone who is interested in coaching to please contact us.

Tim Pogar - 240-299-7760

I most say everything in that post is true the Lions are a top of the line organization. I most apologize to them for some of my prior posting. It was never my intention to sabotage there recruiting efforts or steer anyone away from the Lions. My disagreement with Tim is philosophy only and not personal in anyway. After talking it over with him I'm considering returning. But if I don't it still have no bearing to quality of people they are. So for all of those who are looking for a great place to coach or play, the Lions organization is a great place to start looking.
coach crow
coach crow
All World

Back to top Go down

Post  MamaLion Mon Aug 24, 2009 2:20 pm

[quote="Coach Crow"]
MamaLion wrote:The Charles County Lions Organization is two years old and heading into its 3rd season. The Lions went 7 and 3 in its first year and went into the 2nd round of the playoffs, losing to the South Jersey Generals. The Lions went 11 and 1 in its second year, losing their first game in the 3rd round of the playoffs, again to the South Jersey Generals. The Charles County Lions will enter its third year under the same leadership and philosophy that has brought them this far. We hope to have the same or better measure of success that we have had before but of course no one knows what each year will bring. That is why this game is so wonderfully exciting.

Tim Pogar - 240-299-7760
charlescountylions@yahoo.com[/quote

I most say everything in that post is true the Lions are a top of the line organization. I most apologize to them for some of my prior posting. It was never my intention to sabotage there recruiting efforts or steer anyone away from the Lions. My disagreement with Tim is philosophy only and not personal in anyway. After talking it over with him I'm considering returning. But if I don't it still have no bearing to quality of people they are. So for all of those who are looking for a great place to coach or play, the Lions organization is a great place to start looking.

Thank you, James, for your kind words. I hope you guys can work it out. We like you very much and you are a great coach. Family, ya know? Whatever you end up doing we wish you the very best.
MamaLion
MamaLion
All World

http://www.charlescountylions.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down