Acai Berry

Go down

Acai Berry

Post  nutcracker8787 on Wed Feb 17, 2010 7:03 am

Please, I need some advice. Tell me if the Acai Berry diet really works and if the Acai Berry pills worth the money.Thanks

nutcracker8787

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Acai Berry

Post  SJ-STORM-94 on Fri Feb 19, 2010 10:00 am

nutcracker8787 wrote:Please, I need some advice. Tell me if the Acai Berry diet really works and if the Acai Berry pills worth the money.Thanks

I may not be a expert but if you want to get in shape its easy...eat a lot of protien and go to the gym on a regular basis. do those to things and you will get in shape....I dont even know what a acai berry pill is. If you want to take a supplement make it creatine.
SJ-STORM-94
All World

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  yungballa on Fri Feb 19, 2010 10:06 am

nah those acai berry pills dont work my wife tried taking them and it dnt work she loose more weight working out at the gym with me
yungballa
All-Star

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  SJ-STORM-94 on Fri Feb 19, 2010 10:13 am

yeah...it doesnt matter what you take, if your diet isnt right and you dont work out you will never drop the wieght no matter what you take....there is no magic pill that will get you in shape on its own...even illegal steriods will just make you fat if you dont lift!
SJ-STORM-94
All World

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Herbalife

Post  NC Saints GM on Fri Feb 19, 2010 10:25 am

I'm using Herbalife and i have lost 30 lbs in 4 weeks and may I add that I had knee surgery week 3 and have been on the couch. If your interested in it got to www.shopherbalife.com/mbelfiore

NC Saints GM
All World

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  SJ-STORM-94 on Sun Feb 21, 2010 10:18 pm

herbalife? Laughing Laughing Laughing I have taken everything from pro-hormones to fatburners and the best bang for your buck is good old fashoin hard work....I do take supplements but they wouldnt do a dam thing for me if I didnt put the work in at the gym! If you are going to be a bear be a grizzly bear,,,google "kryptonite" made by super hero supps. 4 weeks will cost you 100 bucks but when I was taken it back in august I benched 225 x 30, 315 x 13, and 440 x 1. just so you know even though it is a LEGAL supplement you will test positive for ILLEGAL steriod precursers !!! if you are subject to steriod testing in anything you may do,
SJ-STORM-94
All World

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  *gflipp* on Thu Feb 25, 2010 10:51 am

NC Saints GM wrote:I'm using Herbalife and i have lost 30 lbs in 4 weeks and may I add that I had knee surgery week 3 and have been on the couch. If your interested in it got to www.shopherbalife.com/mbelfiore

LMAO! Come on coach! you trying to sell products! Evil or Very Mad

That's terrible! Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
*gflipp*
All World

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  MOODY53 on Thu Feb 25, 2010 10:59 am

SJ-STORM-94 wrote:herbalife? Laughing Laughing Laughing I have taken everything from pro-hormones to fatburners and the best bang for your buck is good old fashoin hard work....I do take supplements but they wouldnt do a dam thing for me if I didnt put the work in at the gym! If you are going to be a bear be a grizzly bear,,,google "kryptonite" made by super hero supps. 4 weeks will cost you 100 bucks but when I was taken it back in august I benched 225 x 30, 315 x 13, and 440 x 1. just so you know even though it is a LEGAL supplement you will test positive for ILLEGAL steriod precursers !!! if you are subject to steriod testing in anything you may do,
you shouldnt of said that. U have fools that are afraid to take regular protein powder, but will drink alcohol and smoke. Laughing Laughing
MOODY53
All World

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  SJ-STORM-94 on Fri Feb 26, 2010 9:51 am

why shouldnt I have said that...stuff is legal, just works like nothing else you can get and not catch a charge!! I left out that if anyone decides to try it you have to take somesort of testosterone theropy pills (Novedex, IDS post cycle tabs) are the 2 recomended to me..I took the IDS one. Moody you should check the stuff out...I left out that I also deadlifted 525lbs (with straps Sad ) The only thing that didnt sky rocket was my squat, but thats becuase I never rep over 365lbs....(trying to save my back and knees) I did rep it a couple extra times after the cycle though !!
SJ-STORM-94
All World

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  MOODY53 on Fri Feb 26, 2010 11:02 am

SJ-STORM-94 wrote:why shouldnt I have said that...stuff is legal, just works like nothing else you can get and not catch a charge!! I left out that if anyone decides to try it you have to take somesort of testosterone theropy pills (Novedex, IDS post cycle tabs) are the 2 recomended to me..I took the IDS one. Moody you should check the stuff out...I left out that I also deadlifted 525lbs (with straps Sad ) The only thing that didnt sky rocket was my squat, but thats becuase I never rep over 365lbs....(trying to save my back and knees) I did rep it a couple extra times after the cycle though !!
Thx but im good Protein,Creatine, and Z.M.A. for me cheers
MOODY53
All World

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  SJ-STORM-94 on Thu Mar 04, 2010 12:33 pm

I hear ya...its a lot of work since you cant drink and take that stuff. (really taxes your liver and kidneys if you do) I am thinking about going back on it for the season but for now its just me and my N.O. xplode! Cool
SJ-STORM-94
All World

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down