Devilz31
All World

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: IM NOT IMPRESSED

Post  Al on Tue Sep 13, 2011 5:26 pm

NJ-PITBULL-76 wrote:
Al wrote:
NJ-PITBULL-76 wrote:you will be happy with the storm dont liston to these jokers...they know the pitbulls would have been your best bet but i understand!! lol
the pitbulls? Rolling Eyes lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!

yes al the PITBULLS, and here is why. we took 2 years off and came back even better. last year we beat every team we played by atleast 2 TD's, and we where ranked #8 in the country before we got screwed. to go along with a great team we have great facilities ...field turf, annoucer, DJ, food stand, locker room, and all our home games are under the lights!! The generals have been gone for a few years now and your previous attepmts to field a team havent panned out. so I beleive that coming to play for us is a much better choise for players looking for a home. If you want to go off history and ring counting, yes the generals have a better history but that was a long time ago, 2008.
All I can say is "No where to run to Baby, no where to hide!!" lol! lol! lol! lol!
Al
All World

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  NJ-PITBULL-76 on Tue Sep 13, 2011 10:26 pm

Al wrote:
NJ-PITBULL-76 wrote:
Al wrote:
NJ-PITBULL-76 wrote:you will be happy with the storm dont liston to these jokers...they know the pitbulls would have been your best bet but i understand!! lol

yes al the PITBULLS, and here is why. we took 2 years off and came back even better. last year we beat every team we played by atleast 2 TD's, and we where ranked #8 in the country before we got screwed. to go along with a great team we have great facilities ...field turf, annoucer, DJ, food stand, locker room, and all our home games are under the lights!! The generals have been gone for a few years now and your previous attepmts to field a team havent panned out. so I beleive that coming to play for us is a much better choise for players looking for a home. If you want to go off history and ring counting, yes the generals have a better history but that was a long time ago, 2008.
All I can say is "No where to run to Baby, no where to hide!!" lol! lol! lol! lol!

The generals were a great team..anyone would be a fool to argue that....key word is "were"!! we are on the upswing with players showing entrest from all over, to join a already great cast of players bosting the most talented O-line I have ever seen on this level, all of whom except me are atleast Div 2 guys with one div 1 (rutgers) and thats just the beging, there is NO defensive line we cannot impose our will on!!!....the gens are starting over with new coaches and new players...No dought you guys will be good this year, and will get better as you go on, however its our time now! so site back and enjoy the ride watching the scores come in sat nights!!!
NJ-PITBULL-76
All World

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Devilz31 on Tue Sep 13, 2011 10:58 pm

OK WOJO I WAS WIT U BUT NOW I MUST SAY GO CHOKE URSELF. I GOT SUMTHIN 4THE ALL-STAR LINE OF URS. AN AL STILL SUUUUUUUCKS!
Devilz31
All World

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Al on Wed Sep 14, 2011 10:15 am

NJ-PITBULL-76 wrote:
Al wrote:
NJ-PITBULL-76 wrote:
Al wrote:

The generals were a great team..anyone would be a fool to argue that....key word is "were"!! we are on the upswing with players showing entrest from all over, to join a already great cast of players bosting the most talented O-line I have ever seen on this level, all of whom except me are atleast Div 2 guys with one div 1 (rutgers) and thats just the beging, there is NO defensive line we cannot impose our will on!!!....the gens are starting over with new coaches and new players...No dought you guys will be good this year, and will get better as you go on, however its our time now! so site back and enjoy the ride watching the scores come in sat nights!!!
Keep in mind the weak ass league y'all played in last season. I heard all about your "All Star" O/Line Razz Try to cut down on the holding this season, or horse collaring the D/Line when they blow you up.
Al
All World

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Devilz31 on Wed Sep 14, 2011 11:13 am

LOL MAYB AL DOES KNO A LIL BIT BOUT YALLS GRABBIE AZZ. Razz AL U STILL SUUUUUUCK THO! AND THE LEAGUE WASN'T WEAK LIL FAT DUDE.
Devilz31
All World

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Al on Wed Sep 14, 2011 11:48 am

Devilz31 wrote:LOL MAYB AL DOES KNO A LIL BIT BOUT YALLS GRABBIE AZZ. Razz AL U STILL SUUUUUUCK THO! AND THE LEAGUE WASN'T WEAK LIL FAT DUDE.
was Exclamation
Al
All World

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  yungballa on Thu Sep 15, 2011 9:18 am

well the generals just gonna pick up were they left off bringingback the core of the team with a few new dudes that can hold thier own plus most of us played together during spring and summer
yungballa
All-Star

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  NJ-PITBULL-76 on Thu Sep 15, 2011 3:07 pm

C'MON MAAAAAN!! Every single D linemans favorite excuse is "he is holding me!" LMAO dont beleive the hype Al you are a lineman guy yourself...You are telling me we held like crazy but never got the call huh? LMFAO...You werent at any of our games that you ever spoke of so show me the tape you saw of us horse collaring guys after they...hold on.....let me stop laughing......ok....beat us?? you tube or it never happened!! sounds like some players or coaches are making excuses!! and as far as weak competion...devils?? you dont respect there game?? how bout the thunder? no comp? Neutral those 2 programs have been around for a min and have proven tough!! we doubled up both of them!! and we will be even better this year!
NJ-PITBULL-76
All World

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Al on Thu Sep 15, 2011 3:20 pm

NJ-PITBULL-76 wrote:C'MON MAAAAAN!! Every single D linemans favorite excuse is "he is holding me!" LMAO dont beleive the hype Al you are a lineman guy yourself...You are telling me we held like crazy but never got the call huh? LMFAO...You werent at any of our games that you ever spoke of so show me the tape you saw of us horse collaring guys after they...hold on.....let me stop laughing......ok....beat us?? you tube or it never happened!! sounds like some players or coaches are making excuses!! and as far as weak competion...devils?? you dont respect there game?? how bout the thunder? no comp? Neutral those 2 programs have been around for a min and have proven tough!! we doubled up both of them!! and we will be even better this year!
Devils are OK, Thunder are a J-O-K-E!! Never even came close to earning respect in the ECFA or from me. I never said "Like Crazy" those are your words, feeling a little guilty? Is that 85 year old dude still playing line for you?
Al
All World

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Devilz31 on Thu Sep 15, 2011 3:22 pm

DOUBLE URSELF WOJO. RUN THE TAPE OF THE GAME AN C ME LINE THAT MIDGET KICK RETURNER UP 4THE KNOCKOUT SHOT. THEN I GET A CHOP BLOCK 3OYRDS DOWN FIELD. INFRONT OF THE REF. I'M SURE U DEF HAVE THE TAPE. RUN IT AN KEEP IT REAL EITHER I TAKE HIM OUT OR IT GETS CALLED BACK. MAYB YALL SCORE AGAIN MAYB U DON'T. BUT THE DOUBLE UP SH1T WOULDN'T HAVE BEEN. IT WILL ALL COME TO LIGHT SOON ENUFF. 1WAY OR THE OTHER THE DE OLD WILL B THE TOP OR 1OF THE TOP TEAMS AROUND. COUNT ON THAT SH1T.
Devilz31
All World

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Devilz31 on Thu Sep 15, 2011 3:27 pm

DEVILS R OK FAT GUY PLZ! WAT PLAYS DID U CALL TO WIN ANY GAMES? WAT DEF DID U CALL TO SHUT DOWN ANY1S OFF AL? THAT OK TEAM HAS DONE AN BEEN DOIN VERY WELL 4SUM TIME. HELDTHAT GENERALS OFF SCORELESS LAST TIME WE MET. IF NOT 4FORD AN A INT U LOSE.
Devilz31
All World

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Al on Thu Sep 15, 2011 3:28 pm

Devilz31 wrote:DOUBLE URSELF WOJO. RUN THE TAPE OF THE GAME AN C ME LINE THAT MIDGET KICK RETURNER UP 4THE KNOCKOUT SHOT. THEN I GET A CHOP BLOCK 3OYRDS DOWN FIELD. INFRONT OF THE REF. I'M SURE U DEF HAVE THE TAPE. RUN IT AN KEEP IT REAL EITHER I TAKE HIM OUT OR IT GETS CALLED BACK. MAYB YALL SCORE AGAIN MAYB U DON'T. BUT THE DOUBLE UP SH1T WOULDN'T HAVE BEEN. IT WILL ALL COME TO LIGHT SOON ENUFF. 1WAY OR THE OTHER THE DE OLD WILL B THE TOP OR 1OF THE TOP TEAMS AROUND. COUNT ON THAT SH1T.
affraid affraid affraid Razz Razz Get 'em rell!!
Al
All World

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  NJ-PITBULL-76 on Thu Sep 15, 2011 6:26 pm

the only older guy on the line is darrel and he only played 1 game vs the thunder and we still won 28-12...our starting guard couldnt make the trip all the way down to annapolis! every other game was our regular line...and rell 21-7 is actually trippling you up!! just remember all this talk because NO ONE has been able to back up Shoot said about us except the outlaws in a very long time!!!!!!!! 3 season actually!! 27-2!!
NJ-PITBULL-76
All World

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Devilz31 on Thu Sep 15, 2011 8:01 pm

WOJO U MUST B ON THAT SH1T! NEW SEASON SO NONE OF THIS OLD SH1T COUNTS. BUT U CAN SUBTRACT ANYTHING U DID LAST SEASON CUZ THE SH1T DIDN'T COUNT EITHER. LOL NOW TRIPPLE THAT F#CK NUGGET.LMAO
Devilz31
All World

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Al on Thu Sep 15, 2011 8:30 pm

Devilz31 wrote:DEVILS R OK FAT GUY PLZ! WAT PLAYS DID U CALL TO WIN ANY GAMES? WAT DEF DID U CALL TO SHUT DOWN ANY1S OFF AL? THAT OK TEAM HAS DONE AN BEEN DOIN VERY WELL 4SUM TIME. HELDTHAT GENERALS OFF SCORELESS LAST TIME WE MET. IF NOT 4FORD AN A INT U LOSE.
Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Like I said you guys are OK, I guess!! answer me this Rell, how many times have the Devils beaten the Generals? I have the answer if you dont know. Great teams find ways to win while others find ways to lose, where do you fit?
Al
All World

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Devilz31 on Thu Sep 15, 2011 8:52 pm

REMEMBER THE SCRIMMAGE U DIDN'T SHOW UP TO AN UR BOY MARLON RAN THE SHOW. WE WON MATTER A FACT MARLON WAS SO PISSED HE CHOSE TO NOT EVEN SPEAK TO OUR TEAM. WEN IT WAS ALL OVER AFTER LEE GAVE A FAKE HEARTFELT SPEACH TO THE GENERALS. MARLON SAID I'LL ONLY SPEAK TO MY GUYS. AN GATHERED UR TEAM AN WALKED AWAY. WINNERS KNOW HOW TO WIN AN KEEP IT MOVEN WIT RESPECT SORE LOSEN AZZHOLES FIND A WAY TO B JUS THAT. WHERE DO YALL FIT IN?
Devilz31
All World

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Al on Thu Sep 15, 2011 8:58 pm

Devilz31 wrote:REMEMBER THE SCRIMMAGE U DIDN'T SHOW UP TO AN UR BOY MARLON RAN THE SHOW. WE WON MATTER A FACT MARLON WAS SO PISSED HE CHOSE TO NOT EVEN SPEAK TO OUR TEAM. WEN IT WAS ALL OVER AFTER LEE GAVE A FAKE HEARTFELT SPEACH TO THE GENERALS. MARLON SAID I'LL ONLY SPEAK TO MY GUYS. AN GATHERED UR TEAM AN WALKED AWAY. WINNERS KNOW HOW TO WIN AN KEEP IT MOVEN WIT RESPECT SORE LOSEN AZZHOLES FIND A WAY TO B JUS THAT. WHERE DO YALL FIT IN?
BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! Did you really just make a point with a scrimmage? Are you serious? C'Mon Rell a scrimmage? we talkin about a scrimmage. LOL!! If that is where you need to dig to call something a "Win" that is just sad, shows your history vs us. What about the fact that during that scrimmage we kept moving the ball BACK to the start point after EACH play? and allowed y'all to keep your drives alive. How about the fact that our QB was not there? As far as your point with Marlon, I am not him nor can I speak for him. I think we fit in as NEVER losing to any one from AC, EVER!! Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz
Al
All World

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Devilz31 on Thu Sep 15, 2011 9:09 pm

U CAN'T SPEAK 4MARLON BUT U KNO U MOVED THE BALL BACK AFTER EVER PLAY? LMAO THAT'S THE DUMMEST SH1T I'VE EVER HEARD. A GREAT TEAM SUCH AS UR SHOULD WIN AGAINST AN OK TEAM EVEN IF IT'S F#CKEN THUMB WRESTLEN. U GUYS MARKED OFF AN KEPT UR DAM DRIVES GOIN. U JUS DIDN'T SCORE CLOWN. AN IF BAM WAS UR ONLY KEY TO SUCCESS THEN U GUYS WILL B AVERAGE AT BEST THIS YR.
AN IF U WANNA DATE BACK SUM HISTORY AS THE MAN RUNNEN THE SHOW. WAT WAS UR RECORD AGAINST US AS THE LIGHTENING? WEN U RAN THE SHOW?LOL U BETTER CALL MARLON AN BAM CUZ UR GONNA NEED THEM. Twisted Evil
Devilz31
All World

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Al on Thu Sep 15, 2011 9:23 pm

Devilz31 wrote:U CAN'T SPEAK 4MARLON BUT U KNO U MOVED THE BALL BACK AFTER EVER PLAY? LMAO THAT'S THE DUMMEST SH1T I'VE EVER HEARD. A GREAT TEAM SUCH AS UR SHOULD WIN AGAINST AN OK TEAM EVEN IF IT'S F#CKEN THUMB WRESTLEN. U GUYS MARKED OFF AN KEPT UR DAM DRIVES GOIN. U JUS DIDN'T SCORE CLOWN. AN IF BAM WAS UR ONLY KEY TO SUCCESS THEN U GUYS WILL B AVERAGE AT BEST THIS YR.
AN IF U WANNA DATE BACK SUM HISTORY AS THE MAN RUNNEN THE SHOW. WAT WAS UR RECORD AGAINST US AS THE LIGHTENING? WEN U RAN THE SHOW?LOL U BETTER CALL MARLON AN BAM CUZ UR GONNA NEED THEM. Twisted Evil
Devils were not a team when I ran the defense 1 year for the lightning. We lost to the Giants by 3, when I was HC and called the Offense for the Generals in 2005 we beat the Giants 14-0 in a monsoon. When Budha releived himself well you know. Bam was not there that season, Brett Fereday ran the Offense that year. I am not sure why everyone thinks I was with the Lightning for more than one season, Tony Suggs ran the team in year one, I was there in year 2, then the Generals were formed. I never ran the offense for them. Only people I know that count scrimmages as a win or loss are desperate for positives in their lives, scrimmages are controlled practices. I dont speak for anyone but me rell, I am not sure why he would not address the Devils, especially if y'all looked as good as you claim. It's just a practice, but he is a competitor and handling controvercy was never his strong point. He is a terrific coach, an offensive mastermind, I am happy we had a chance to work together, but I wont throw him under the bus. I said you guys were OK, cause I know YOU don't give compliments for ish, so why should I? You all ready know my feelings about you and the Devils. You guys, the Pitbulls, Outlaws and the Saints were always my favorites to line up against. I am looking forward to it again this season. I am very excited about the coaching staff and team we have put together. I think it is the best we have ever looked.
Al
All World

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Devilz31 on Thu Sep 15, 2011 9:38 pm

OOOOOOOH BLOW IT OUT UR AZZ AL! I GIVE CREDIT WEN IT'S DO U SH1T BUBBLE! TONY WAS OLD EVEN 4SEMI PRO. AN DAM SURE SHOULDN'T HAVE BEEN RUNNEN A TEAM. AN WE BEAT THE LIGHTENING BY MORE THEN THAT ON THAT DRY AZZ CRAPPY DESERT FIELD YALL HAD. AN THERE WAS NOTHING DESPERATE ABOUT IT. WE HAVE DONE VERY WELL AND I'M DAM HAPPY WIT WAT THE DEVILS HAVE DONE. U SH1T TALK UR BOYS TO B THE HOTTEST THING SINCE GRILL CHEESE. SO I'M JUS SPEAKEN ON IT. AN MOST DEF I CANT WAIT TO LINE UP AGAINST THE REVAMPED GENERALS AN THE GRABBIE AZZ PITBULLS. SEE U CLOWNS SOON.
Devilz31
All World

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Al on Thu Sep 15, 2011 9:43 pm

Devilz31 wrote:OOOOOOOH BLOW IT OUT UR AZZ AL! I GIVE CREDIT WEN IT'S DO U SH1T BUBBLE! TONY WAS OLD EVEN 4SEMI PRO. AN DAM SURE SHOULDN'T HAVE BEEN RUNNEN A TEAM. AN WE BEAT THE LIGHTENING BY MORE THEN THAT ON THAT DRY AZZ CRAPPY DESERT FIELD YALL HAD. AN THERE WAS NOTHING DESPERATE ABOUT IT. WE HAVE DONE VERY WELL AND I'M DAM HAPPY WIT WAT THE DEVILS HAVE DONE. U SH1T TALK UR BOYS TO B THE HOTTEST THING SINCE GRILL CHEESE. SO I'M JUS SPEAKEN ON IT. AN MOST DEF I CANT WAIT TO LINE UP AGAINST THE REVAMPED GENERALS AN THE GRABBIE AZZ PITBULLS. SEE U CLOWNS SOON.
WHEN I was with the Lightning we played you guys at Overbrook and lost by 3 points!! I was never with them before that, we also played our home games at Clayton High School WHEN I ran them. And you should be happy with what the Devils have done, and you're Dang right I am blowing my team up, I am VERY proud of what we have and are building. DJ has done an OUTSTANDING job building a staff and recruiting players. My core is back, talent level is threw the roof, most talent I have ever seen on a roster anywhere. You should know you played with most of them this summer.
Al
All World

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  NJ-PITBULL-76 on Thu Sep 15, 2011 9:43 pm

This is getting good................popcorn up.............ok, this year is going to end a lot of message board Shoot talking so lets get it in now before someone has to shut up for the year about who is better!! Rell tells me not to talk about history then brings up a scrimmage that took place 3 years ago!! SO I WIN THAT ARGUMENT!! but here you go rell FACT: 5-0 #8 in the nation before the great screw job, FACT:We have lost NO ONE and gained MANY!! and we havent even started try outs yet!! we will be better and since we had 127 Points in those five games we are problem for ANY defense..PERIOD!!

sorry correction 172...21-7 devils, 48-8 eagles, 27-7 storm, 28-12 thunder, and 48-16 trashtadons!! =172...also our starting RB's, WR's and QB only played past the 3rd in 2 of those 5. Defenses better get there game up!!!
NJ-PITBULL-76
All World

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next