East Coast Spring Football Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Important Dates for SJ Generals and interested players

+5
tooz56
MOODY53
Superman
pitbull08
Al
9 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Important Dates for SJ Generals and interested players - Page 2 Empty Re: Important Dates for SJ Generals and interested players

Post  Al Wed Jul 01, 2009 12:01 am

Yes it is.
Al
Al
All World

Back to top Go down

Important Dates for SJ Generals and interested players - Page 2 Empty Re: Important Dates for SJ Generals and interested players

Post  Whiffa #58 Wed Jul 01, 2009 12:04 am

yea bump that. Army is 2 mile run, pushup and situps. I learned to hate pullups in airborne school tho.
Whiffa #58
Whiffa #58
All World

Back to top Go down

Post  Al Wed Jul 01, 2009 12:05 am

2 exercises that are the best in the world Dips and pull ups
Al
Al
All World

Back to top Go down

Post  MOODY53 Wed Jul 01, 2009 5:38 pm

GeneralsGM wrote:2 exercises that are the best in the world Dips and pull ups
yeah!!!!! all day on the dips. pull ups........work in progress. only about 15 i need like 30
MOODY53
MOODY53
All World

Back to top Go down

Post  Superman Wed Jul 01, 2009 6:58 pm

Young Whiffa wrote:yea bump that. Army is 2 mile run, pushup and situps. I learned to hate pullups in airborne school tho.

5th SFG AIRBORNE! HERE! WASSUP AIRBORNE? What unit?
Superman
Superman
All-American

Back to top Go down

Post  Superman Wed Jul 01, 2009 6:59 pm

GeneralsGM wrote:Once a man believes, look out.

Gotta a Nike Football shirt and it has one of my favorite "mottos" on it.

Front: "The man who believes he can and the man who believes he can't....they're both right"

Back: "Which one are you?!"
Superman
Superman
All-American

Back to top Go down

Post  bigbookie93 Wed Jul 08, 2009 8:52 am

GeneralsGM wrote:
tooz56 wrote:
GeneralsGM wrote:One thing I am known for Dan is making guys puke on their first day of practice. Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

We used to call it feeding the seagulls. The look on some of the old people strolling the boardwalk in seaside was priceless !
OH YEA!! Matt Jordan played for me Tooz, I took 40lbs off of him in preseason camp and he did not diet or anything other than practice 3 days a week with me. He told me he ate whatever he wanted and was still dropping it. And you know how lazy that dude was.

i need to come work out with yall!!!
bigbookie93
bigbookie93
All World

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2